Water Damage Emergency
We can handle any category and class of water damage from clean water damage to sewer back up. We are your Denver Water Damage Experts. Read more →
Sewer Backup Damage
If you have a sewer back up, give us a call at 303-646-2162 right away. If Things are Wet.. DON’T Wait! Read more →
Immediate Water Extraction
With our advanced water extraction and drying equipment, using the industry’s best techniques, we will get your property DRY FASTER and more effectively! Read more →
These are examples of some of our recent work!Show all
Call Anytime, Day or Night for Professional Assistance with Water Damage Problems!
Call Us Now at 303-646-2162
So, What is the difference?
Drying Acceleration Using Evaporation Potential
The Science of Drying
Directed Heat Drying
Top Notch Support
Our employees continue to learn and grow through continuing education courses. There is always at least one Certified Water Restoration Technician on each project. Management is well versed in the construction industry both residential and commercial. Our passion is to turn a bad situation into pre water event status as soon as possible.
LATEST FROM BLOG
- 27 March, 2014Avoiding Spring Water Damage In Denver explained by Anne VanNatta. Today I would like to go over a few ideas to help keep everyone's home dry and to prevent needing a company like Dry Right LLC. It is spring! The temptation to turn on your sprinkler system to water the grass is at an all-time high. If you turn the sprinkler system on before the last freeze, drain anything that is above ground to prevent pipes from freezing and bursting. (more…)
- 01 August, 2014Are you experiencing basement flooding in Parker, Colorado or anywhere in the Denver Metro area? We have had a ton of rain recently and you are not the only one facing this major inconvenience. Dry Right Water Damage Restoration is there for you for any type of water damage or mold issues. We can also help you when sump pumps, water heaters, broken pipes and evaporative coolers go wrong. These are just a few situations in your home or office that can cause big problems. When you have water in your home or basement in places it shouldn't be and you don't use a professional to dry the parts you can't see and feel, you are opening the door for mold to move in. It is always better in the long run to have a professional deal with this for you. We have many testimonials on our website here so you can see how we have helped many other's who found themselves in a soggy situation. My family wants to help and will treat your home and family like our own - with respect and compassion. Call Dry Right today at (303) 646-2162
- 10 October, 2013
Are you looking for a Denver Mold Removal Expert?Mold remediation is a complicated process that is best left to a professional to perform. This is because there is significant health risks involved when sourcing, identifying and removing the mold. A Denver mold removal specialist will be IICRC certified in microbial remediation. They will have essential training, comprehensive knowledge, and all the necessary equipment and tools to ensure the delicate process is handled correctly. A Thorough Inspection Properly removing mold will require much more than simply applying bleach to obvious black spots in the house. Mold is a significant problem that is often generated by excess moisture in visible and hidden areas of the home. Complete mold remediation requires fixing water leaks, using dehumidifiers and thoroughly drying out the area. In addition, chemicals will need to be applied, mold remediated and hepa vacuumed. (more…)
- 15 October, 2013Denver Mold Damage Experts explain concerns about recent floods. Do you have Water Damage in Denver Colorado? When water damage events occur on your property, the best thing to do is to act immediately! Waiting to solve the problem will only increase the damages caused by water intrusions... Water left to dry on its own not only creates physical damage to your property's structure and finishes, but may also cause health concerns as well.... Call Dry Right Today at (303) 646-2162
- 23 January, 2013Dry Right is your premier Denver Water Damage Service. We wanted to make a short and fun video presentation for our first YouTube video. Please keep us in mind for all of your Water Damage and Flood Event needs. Call us at (303) 646-2162 any time day or night.
- 08 November, 2013Homeowners can experience peace of mind knowing that the certified mold professional has eliminated the health hazard from the house. Hiring a certified Denver mold removal professional can ensure that the mold is removed from the home in the shortest time frame possible. Contact Dry Right for all your water damage and mold damage needs in Denver Metro today (303) 646-2162
- 19 February, 2013Denver Water Damage Tips from Rick VanNatta. Dry Right wants to provide you with important tips to keep you dry all year round. Here are 3 New Water Damage Prevention Tips: 1. Do you and the other family members know where the water shut off is to the house and how it works? This is the quickest way to shut down a leak and limit the amount of damage to your house and treasures. 2. Winter is here and you can expect a below 0 night. The tip of the day is Open the door to the sink cabinets to let the warmth of the house help to keep the pipes warm. Also you may let the faucet drip and this helps to keep the pipes from freezing and bursting. 3. This fall and Winter in the Denver metro area has been extremely dry. To help your trees and shrubs from dying. it would be wise to give them a drink. Also don't forget the grass on a nice warm day. Oh yea, don't forget to remove the hose from the hose bib. You know the pipe may freeze and flood the basement come spring. Please keep us in mind for any Water Damage, Flood Damage, or Sewer Backup Damage needs. We are open 24/7, so call us now at (303)646-2162
- 21 April, 2013Do you have Water Damage in Denver Colorado? When water damage events occur on your property, the best thing to do is to act immediately! Waiting to solve the problem will only increase the damages caused by water intrusions... Water left to dry on its own not only creates physical damage to your property's structure and finishes, but may also cause health concerns as well.... Dry Right Water Damage in Denver understands that disasters can strike at any given time and without any warning. For that reason, our water damage, sewage cleaning, mold cleaning & flood cleaning services are available 24/7. All our water damage restoration teams are ready to respond to your emergency within 30 minutes. From comprehensive water damage, mold damage, sewage damage & flood damage assessment to a thorough cleanup, our experts will accompany you through the restoration process and help you get back to normal ASAP. With our advanced water extraction and drying equipment, using the industry's best techniques, we will get your property DRY FASTER and more effectively! If you want your property dried quickly, correctly and want to get back to your normal life sooner, Call our team at Dry Right, LLC NOW! (303) 646-2162
- 09 June, 2014Dry Right Water Damage Restoration handles when sump pumps, water heaters, broken pipes and evaporative coolers go wrong. These are just a few parts of your home or office that can cause big problems. When you have water in your home in places it shouldn't be and you don't use a professional to dry the parts you can't see and feel, you are opening the door for mold to move in.
Check out the testimonials here to see how we have helped many other's who find themselves in a soggy situation. We want to help and will treat your home and family like our own - with respect and compassion.
Contact Dry Right for all your water damage and mold damage needs in Denver Metro today.
- 24 July, 2014Do you have drywall moisture in your home in Denver area? If you touch a painted wall that was exposed to water, it will usually feel dry. Paint seals drywall so the moisture gets trapped it in the drywall, studs, insulation and all other building materials. The water wicks up the wall leaving moisture and the perfect breeding ground for mold. Professionals have instruments that find the moisture and specialty equipment that is not available for rent. If you don’t do it right, you could have major problems that are likely not covered by insurance! Check out the testimonials here to see how we have helped many other’s who find themselves in a soggy situation. We want to help and will treat your home and family like our own – with respect and compassion.
Contact Dry Right for all your water damage and mold damage needs in Denver Metro today.
- 05 December, 2013Frozen Pipe Water Damage In Denver Metro: There is nothing worse than going downstairs after a cold snap and finding water in the basement. There are a few different reasons why you may be experiencing this issue. Possible reasons range from the easy, and cheap to fix, to the difficult, and very expensive to fix. With a little bit of investigation, you will be able to hopefully pinpoint the cause of the water in the basement. If it is an emergency, don't delay, call for help right away. (more…)
- 14 February, 2013Here is an amazing new testimonial for Dry Right, LLC, a Denver Water Damage Company: "Dry Right Restoration Company was the best experience to a terrible water damaged situation to our home. Very professional and literally will take you under their wing and care/ support you, your home and any other needs within their expert scope of practice, they will do what they can to help. Just like they were helping their family members, you are their family for that moment of need. Doors of communication always open, quick response to your questions, needs. Thank you for making our damaged home clean, dry and safe,taking a lot of stress off our shoulders especially as it was during the holidays. And thank you for your patience as we dealt with insurance and mortgage companies. Thank you Rick and Anne The Marvin family." (more…)
- 22 August, 2014Do you have Water Damage in Castle Rock? Do you know what to do if you have the unfortunate circumstance of walking into a room that has water flowing out of the light fixture? You know there is a broken pipe somewhere. You know that right above you is your bathroom. The water flowing steadily out of your light is very scary. As you know, water and electricity really don’t mix. The water flowing steadily out of that light fixture looks like dollar signs falling out of ceiling! This is a very scary feeling. If it’s the toilet, shut off the water supply line to stop the flow right away. If it is a different water source, turn off the main. Do you know where your main water shut off is located? If you don’t, find it! Do you know where your electrical panel is? As long as you aren't standing in water and risking your life to turn off that electricity, do it right now. So now what? The floor below the leak is wet. The ceiling surrounding the fixture is wet and looks like it may fall in on you at any moment! It’s even possible that you need a canoe to get to the other side of the room! This is when you need to call a Castle Rock water damage restoration company. Dry Right Water Damage Restoration is always available to extract the water and dry the structure! Call us 24 hours a day.
Contact Dry Right for all your water damage and mold damage needs in Castle Rock and Metro Denver today. (303) 646-2162.
- 01 January, 2013When you have a Water Damage Emergency in Denver call us Anytime Day or Night 24/7. We can handle any category and class of water damage from clean water damage to sewer back up. We are your Denver Water Damage Experts. We attended Reet's Drying Academy in Georgia and are certified in their class "World's Fastest Drying System." We put technology to work and create the best approach to drying you efficiently! (more…)